Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Retro Fossil Messenger Bag

I really like this photo of the bag, because it accentuate the "retroness" of this leather bag. Ha sorry for having my legs in the picture.


I got this bag from fossil shop about 2 and a half years ago, I really like the way it look because fossil is said to produce these bags exactly like those you find in olden days. This unlike my Casio watch is pretty pricey. I paid about $300 for this bag i think. However i bought it as i know it can last me through the years. The stitches are strong and leather feels sturdy. The buckle looks like it's made of tin, thus will not rust like some chrome plated ones. After almost 3 years, they are still in good condition. Fossil somehow did not use the same cut of leather for all of these bags, thus you probably have to take a look at a couple of the same model before deciding on which you like best. 

A friend who commented on this bag being too costly had since changed 3 bags because either the material are worn out or the buckle gave way. The cost of 3 bags together obviously cost more than this bag of mine. I believe this bag will last me a lot more longer so it is totally justifiable to pay more for quality product....well you first have to know are you paying for the brand, a fad or really the quality!


Hmm ASOS should pay me for linking them up haha.


0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is about looking at design from a logical point of view. Good designs are often good because of the thinking behind it and not because of pure luck. The colour, forms etc can all be and should be rationalised. This belief doesn't mean that any and everyone can design by simply following a formula. It is still an art to decide on the solution that best fit all requirements.


I will be posting on some everyday stuff that's more light hearted and fun. Reviews will be done on products that I’ve gotten my hands on!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP